Happiness & Bliss

This will be quick, as I'm tired, it's late, and I want to lay down and go to sleep.

I was reading up on Week 15 on Baby Center, and one of their recommendations is to start talking to the baby because s/he can probably hear your voice now.  I don't know if the Bebby can, but I started chatting with him/her during my drive to work this morning.  When I paused for a bit (got stuck in traffic) and was thinking about what to say next, I was overcome by a feeling of sheer happiness.

Later on in the day, I had a meeting with my boss where I did quite a bit of talking (it was an hour-long one-on-one meeting), and afterwards when I got back to my desk, I was checking my email and that sense of happiness struck me again.

Lastly, I was talking to Dave after getting home and going for a quick walk, and the utter happiness hit me a third time.

Maybe I'm just trying to make things fit where they do not, but I seriously think that the bouts of happiness I'm feeling are coming from the Bebby...after s/he hears my voice.

I have no idea if that's even possible for me to feel happy when the Bebby feels happy, but it's fun to speculate and assume so.  Since it doesn't really hurt anything or change the fact that I have moments of blissfulness, then I'm gonna keep telling myself that.

Hehehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts