No Cry Sleep Solution - Day 1

William was resistant to all day naps, but I managed to get him to sleep in the car for an hour by driving around.  It was late in the day (3-4ish).

I started his bedtime routine a little early (about 6:45) by giving him a bath.  By the tie I got a clean diaper on him, got him lotioned up and massaged, and his jammies on, he was practically begging to nurse...think 'head leaning into my chest with arms outstretched.'  (This was around 7:21.)

While nursing, he began to fall asleep.  I removed the breast from his mouth, but I don't think he got enough to eat because he woke up A LOT.  His sleep didn't strike me as restful, which I believe was a result of his lack of day naps.

He woke for the day around 7:00, which would have been fine with me if he had let me get more restful sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts