Compare the Baby Pictures

I could definitely get used to baby nap times!  He's been asleep for about an hour, and I was able to move him to the couch without him waking up from not being in my lap.  So, I celebrated by playing with GIMP to make this composite photo:


I've now posted this on Google+ and Facebook, but thought I would post it here as well.  People tell us all the time, "Oh, he looks just like you!" and sometimes they refer to David and sometimes they refer to me.  It's really hard to say which one of us he resembles more because, if you ask me, he is a really balanced mix between the two of us.  Perhaps, it'll continue to shift back and forth as he exhibits expressions we have.

In any case, it was really fun putting all of these pictures together!  Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa P and Impo for the baby pictures!  :)

Note: William was about 4.5 months old in this picture.

Comments

Popular Posts